If you've lost your luggage or other personal property while travelling with us, please send us an email using the button below and we'll do our best to find it for you.
- If you have lost a passport, report the loss to your embassy before contacting us.
- If you've lost important prescription medication, please make sure you tell us.
- If you've lost your luggage within the last 2 hours, consider calling us, as we may be able to locate your item(s) more quickly.
What to include in your email
- Your full name
- Your booking reference
- Where the item(s) were lost (eg was it carry-on luggage, or checked luggage that was placed under the bus?)
- A full description of the item(s) (eg. colour, size, brand, contents of bag)
- Whether your luggage was labelled with a luggage tag
- Whether you notified the driver
- Whether your lost item(s) included important prescription medication
How we investigate lost property
- If your checked luggage has gone missing, we will keep in touch with you throughout the investigation process, whether the item is found or not.
- If you have lost carry-on luggage or items, because of the number of lost property enquiries we receive, it may take up to 10 working days to investigate and we will only come back to you if the item is found.