Bus to Auckland Airport
Book travel to Auckland Airport with InterCity
Book a bus Auckland International Airport or Auckland Domestic Airport with InterCity. With a range of direct services and transfer connections available, we can get you to and from the airport without parking hassles or stress.
Direct Airport Services
Please note InterCity direct buses are currently unavailable.
InterCity operates direct buses between Hamilton and Auckland Airport at a flat fee of $20 plus booking fee one way. Buses have free Wi-Fi and operate throughout the day in both directions.
Find out more and book a bus Hamilton to Auckland Airport.
We offer connections to and from Auckland Airport from towns and cities all across the North Island. To book your trip to the airport by bus, simply select either Auckland International Airport or Auckland Domestic Airport when searching. Your booking will include travel to Manukau City where you will transfer onto the bright orange "380 Airporter" bus. The transfer cost is included in your ticket price.
The 380 Airporter buses depart every 15 to 20 minutes in both directions between the Airport and Manukau City.
Please allow at least 90 minutes between the scheduled arrival time at Auckland Airport and your flight check-in time. InterCity is not responsible for missed flights through delays.
Available airport connections
• Kerikeri or Paihia to Auckland Airport
• Hamilton to Auckland Airport
• Gisborne or Whakatane to Auckland Airport
• Wanganui to Auckland Airport
• Whangarei to Auckland Airport
• Napier or Hastings to Auckland Airport
• New Plymouth to Auckland Airport
Airport Bus Stops
The Auckland Airport bus stop locations are also very easy to find. View Auckland Airport maps
- International Airport Stop: Bus Stop 2008, stop C, International Terminal, Ray Emery Drive
- Domestic Airport Stop: Bus Stop 2375, Stop C, Domestic Terminal, directly outside door 3 of the terminal
- Manukau City Stop: Manukau Bus Interchange, Putney Way